Associate – Litigation
Sultan Al-Abdulla & Partners (“SAP”) is looking for talented professionals to fill Associate level positions in our litigation department. As an Associate at SAP, you will interact with fellow members of your department to provide the best legal services to our clients and learn to hone and develop your legal skills. You will be responsible for performing legal research, drafting documents and pleadings, attending client meetings, and keeping client files up to date. The job description and responsibilities for an Associate at SAP encompass, without limitation, the following:
- Preparing correspondence and legal documents such as pleadings, briefs, applications, and settlement agreements for contract negotiations and proceedings.
- Conducting legal research, preparing for and attending hearings and/or other legal proceedings, and providing legal counsel with the help of senior associates.
- Analysing conflicts in legal matters, advising clients on solutions, and negotiating on behalf of clients.
- Communicating with senior associates, paralegals, trainees, and clients to ensure cases are handled efficiently.
- Maintaining client files in an organised fashion to ensure up-to-date information is captured.
Candidates for an Associate position at SAP must meet the following requirements and qualifications:
- An accredited Law degree.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a law firm or legal practice.
- Strong legal knowledge and ability to comprehend complex matters and identify the laws that are applicable to them.
- Ability to organise own work and priorities.
- An ability to work independently and collaborate with others.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (preferably in Arabic and English).
- An ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- An ability to work under pressure.
If you meet these requirements and qualifications and are interested in pursuing this position, we will be glad to receive your application here.