Front Office Executive
Sultan Al-Abdulla & Partners (“SAP”) is seeking a knowledgeable and skilled Front Office Executive with strong experience in handling administrative duties with graphic design capabilities to join its support team. The successful candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Premier Pro. The candidate must ensure to maintain a professional and pleasant outlook at all times to reflect the positive image of SAP to its internal and external contacts. The Candidate will be an active member in the Firm’s Internal and external events and Business Development team. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Providing full administrative support as required for either the front office or back office.
– General Administrative tasks such as scanning, printing typing, and formatting.
– Performing tasks as assigned by the office management.
– Providing high level of client service at all times; project and maintain a positive image.
– Drafting correspondence and reports as requested.
– Communicating with clients and outside business contacts.
– Transcribing documents from dictation.
– Preparing time entry records using our time entry software.
– Managing calendars, contact information, and travel arrangements.
– Providing additional support, including reception relief, as needed.
– Maintaining and updating files to deal efficiently with paper flow and organization of paperwork for both printed and digital documents.
– Maintaining SAP subscriptions, publications, memberships, and alliances with other firms.
– Producing and maintaining the Firm’s design assets. – Creating designs of events invitations, publications, logos, and greeting cards as needed.
– Maintain and update the firm’s website.
– Assist in relation to compliance matters.
– Previous experience in similar roles held at a professional services company of 3-5 years or more.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Graphic Design or related field is preferred
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, etc…) Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Premier Pro
– Languages: fluent in Arabic and English