Government Liaison Executive
Sultan Al-Abdulla & Partners (“SAP”) is seeking a knowledgeable and skilled Government Liaison Executive with strong public relations experience. The successful candidate must be a native Arabic speaker and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. The candidate must ensure to maintain a professional and pleasant outlook at all times to reflect the positive image of SAP. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Submission of correct documentation to the Ministry of Interior for visa approvals and visa applications (such as family visas, family visit visas, change of position on the visa etc.)
- Process immigration requirements in the most effective and efficient manner to expedite on-boarding of new employees.
- Arrange medical tests, passports handling, fingerprints, Residence Permit renewals, Residence Permit cancellations and exit permits.
- Assist in renewals of official documents for the firm (i.e. trade license, computer card etc.)
- Provide assistance in establishing companies for clients including Registration of official documents (i.e. trade license, chamber of commerce, CR, traffic department, municipality, customs clearance etc.)
- Liaise with local government bodies, public service providers and authorities in accordance with the firm’s requirement, to process and complete all procedures and applications related to Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Labor, General Security, Customs, Municipality, Police Dept., Health & Medical Dept., Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Transport, Hukoomi portal, etc. in Qatar.
- Keeping up to date with any new government regulations & legislation.
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience in similar roles held at professional services companies preferably in Qatar of 3-4 years or more. If you are interested in pursuing this position, we will be glad to receive your application here.