JOB DESCRIPTION - IT ADMINISTRATOR
Sultan Al-Abdulla & Partners (“SAP”) is seeking a knowledgeable and skilled IT Administrator with strong experience in the same field. In coordination with the Legal and Office Manager, the IT Administrator is accountable for maintaining the organizational IT network, servers, and security systems. This includes maintaining networks, servers and security programs and systems. IT Administrators manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company’s network. IT Administrators might also monitor the use of email, create and change passwords, make suggestions for improvements to computer systems, backup data and perform data recovery if needed. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting hardware, software and network devices.
- Maintain all O/S, Application, Drivers and Firmware up-to-date.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly backups.
- Manage Firewall, monitor network activity and generate reports if necessary.
- Manage Microsoft Exchange, create mail flow rules, policies and monitor spam activity.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software. Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Conduct IT training for new users.
- Conduct briefings and demonstrations for users to enhance system productivity.
- Assist in the development of training coursework and materials.
- Maintain and expand knowledge base in area of expertise.
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking.
- Monitor and protect the environment from malicious software.
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience in similar roles held at professional services company of 3 years or more. If you are interested in pursuing this position; we will be glad to receive your application here.