JOB DESCRIPTION - DISPUTES PARALEGAL
Sultan Al-Abdulla & Partners (“SAP”) is looking to recruit a junior lawyer for the position of “Disputes Paralegal” preferably with experience of disputes and an understanding of sophisticated commercial transactions. The successful candidate should be able to provide assistance with all phases of the dispute process. Excellent written and spoken English language skills required. Arabic language skills are preferred but not mandatory. The candidate should be able to maintain a professional and pleasant outlook at all times to conform with the image of the firm. The job description and responsibilities encompass, without limitation, the following:
- Sound and qualitative legal support to the practice groups and clients.
- Liaise with lawyers to produce first drafts of legal memos, case summaries, correspondences, and narratives.
- Utilizing existing files and a variety of other research resources to develop information for pending cases.
- Assisting in providing well-researched legal advice to all departments with applicable laws and regulations.
- Providing a broad range of legal support services (e.g. research, contribute to memos, translations and correspondence) in order to support the realization of business objectives.
- Supporting in legal writing and drafting, legal research, letters of engagement and compliance matters as well as KYC reviews etc.
- Qualifications in law or higher.
- Highly organized with ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Passionate about their career growth.
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience in similar roles held of 2-3 years or more. If you are interested in pursuing this position, we will be glad to receive your application here.